Saturday, 7 February 2015
Friday, 23 January 2015
Monday, 24 November 2014
بَدَأَ الْإِسْلَامُ غَرِيبًا وَسَيَعُودُ كَمَا بَدَأَ غَرِيبًا فَطُوبَى لِلْغُرَبَاءِ
“Islam muncul dalam keadaan asing, dan ia akan kembali dalam keadaan asing, maka beruntunglah orang-orang yang terasingkan itu.” (HR. Muslim no. 208)
Sunday, 28 September 2014
Friday, 29 August 2014
Sejak kebelakangan ni, ive been strugling with my own self, i fight really hard with my self, its not like a napolean war, but even more.
Its heart. And it is imaan to be specific.
Ive been asking one of my friends to give me lil advice . I just know that friend who can give me the kind and style of advice tht i want. Kinda snap one. Really snap. So tht i can remember it deeper but the friend refused. So its okay. Nevermind.
So basically its not over yet.
But below gonna be list of things that im gonna do in order to stop this self-war.
1. Refuse. Always says no when theres any bad intentions in your mind.
2. Remember Allah is always watch over you.
3. Angles that are responsible to write your bad and good deed. They never sleep. And they watch you too. Everywhere. So do feel shy.
4. If you fail to do the lists above, punish yourself. Make it variable. Well lets brainstorm the idea of punishment;
*read 10++ hadis.
*finish 1 juz of quran a day.
*say subhanallah wabihamdihi subhanallahal azhim 100x n astaghfirullah repeatedly.
5. Everything you do is the impact of your solah. It will comes in great product if you perform ur solah with quality. So always try to improve the quality of ur solah. Understand every word and feel into it.
6. Dont miss liqo/usrah (Individual recommendation)
I dont know what to write else, do leave your comment to give me ideas or tips so that u and i and also other readers who might found this blog get benefit from it.
Thanks for reading! Hope to get to meet u in jannah--jannatul firdaus.
Nah bunga c:
Tuesday, 10 June 2014
Tuesday, 3 June 2014
Aku banyak kali jugaklah bace status kat facebook, moment kat wechat, caption of pics kat instagram couple-couple yang bercinta ni selalu aja kaitkan nama Allah dalam hubungan percintaan diorang. For example: ....Moga hubungan kita berkekalan. InsyaAllah.... blablabla. Mesti la panjangkan tapi ni just part of their love speech.
And...! Another thing is parents yang terlalu open minded ni susah juga nak cakap. Dah parents sendiri yang bagi green-light kat anak-anak diorang. Bahkan bangga kalau anak-anak depa ada kekasih. Kalau takde pulak keep asking their children bila nak ada. Ya Allah.